NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
COLLEGE PARK WATER AND SANITATION DISTRICT JEFFERSON COUNTY, COLORADO
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, pursuant to Section 32-1-903(2), C.R.S., as amended, that the
Board of Directors of the College Park Water and Sanitation District, of the County of Jefferson,
State of Colorado, will hold a special meeting on Monday, January 18, 2021, at 7:30 a.m. Due to
COVID-19 and related public health restrictions, this meeting will be held by video conference and
will be accessible for the public to attend using the video conference link set forth below. A
copy of the Board meeting packet is available on the District’s website at www.cpwsd.org.
1. Call to Order – George E. Hamblin, Jr, President Presiding
2. Approval of the minutes of the December 21, 2020 Board Meeting
3. Financial and investment reports (December 1ˢᵗ – December 31ˢᵗ) – Mike Bakarich, CPA
4. Approval of vouchers paid or payable – Mike Bakarich, CPA
5. Legal – Timothy J. Flynn, Esq.
a. Resolution No. 2021-1-1 – Reaffirming the date, time and location of regular meetings and
authorizing public notice posting online
6. Engineering – Bill Willis, PE
7. Operator in responsible control – Wayne Ramey
8. Web hosting and design – Walt Frankland
9. Old business:
10. New business:
a. 2021 Transparency Notice
11. Adjournment (next scheduled meeting – Monday, February 15, 2021 at 7:30 a.m. via Zoom meeting
unless otherwise posted).
ALL MEETINGS ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
VIDEO CONFRENCE LINK:
Meeting ID: 873 2947 7672
Meeting Password: Please call the District manager Mike Bakarich (720) 499-0020 to obtain the
DATED IN GOLDEN, COLORADO, JANUARY 15, 2021. COLLEGE PARK WATER AND SANITATION DISTRICT GEORGE E.
HAMBLIN, JR., PRESIDENT
Call 811 before any digging. Emergency call 1 877 854-5453